Saturday, October 8, 2016

I am starting a blog. This is my first post! Let's make America the most educated counrty in the world!

Hi Everyone!
Today I have decided to start a blog.
I have been using my one web sites since 2000, but they represent mostly professional information designated to various educators (www.TeachOlogy.xyz).
But sometimes I have "an urge" to express a short and personal opinion.
But the most important reason for starting a blog is an ability to have a feedback from readers.
In addition to original posts I plan on reposing here some of my old posts hoping readers would submit some thoughts on what they read.
So, here it is! My first blogger post!
The picture above is an opening for a presentation I prepared for Forbes 30 UNDER 30 Summit in Boston (http://www.forbesconferences.com/event/2016-forbes-under-30-summit-boston/). 
The full presentation is available at http://www.teachology.xyz/30uS.html 
It is very short, and also there is a link to 6-minute movie.
The premise is simple: in order to promote education research from a pre-science state (like alchemy) to a true science (like chemistry) we have to start building special research facilities, like we have built to study micro- or macro- cosmos. 
Please, feel free to leave your comments on this blog!
Thank you in advance!
P.S. If I had to describe myself in one sentence, I would say, that I have a mission, I was brought into the world to fight idiocy, stupidity, and ignorance, and everything I do serves this single mission.

 
Post a Comment